Monday, March 22, 2010

The Greatest Guy In The World

All good thing must come to an end, I'm very much expecting that, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. The ugly truth is, I thought the break up is going to be easy, then I realise that I actually love her more than I thought I did. I have never meet a woman who is so undecisive, confuse and dumbfounded in mylife before, and though I was in a series of short term relationship, this was the fastest, and although that was the fact, I still do love her so dearly.

It could be an epic love story, but I guess everything happen for a reason, and perhaps it is for the best. She is so determine to find the greatest guy in the world, the one who will fit in all the checklist, the one who will please her brother, parents, family, friends and the whole entire world. Its a tricky task and the one who find for one always ends up with less than the worst. Somehow I wish for her success and I felt she should deserve one.

The greatest guy in the world is actually the simplest guy in the world. The one who give a shit about and constantly thinking what's best for 'us'. There is 'us' in the vocab of the greatest guy in the world. The fact that I've been dismiss from the service suggest that I'm not him. I'm not the greatest guy in the world, I'm actually the ultimate greatest guy in the world, which has been failed by many to be discovered.

Giving the most beautiful flower to a monkey is pointless, with it will eventyally be destroyed. What is the greatest guy in the world, the very own definition lies on the individuals who seek it. You might be one yet it doesn't fit to the person criteria. What shall I do? I guess fucking it and chill out would be the traditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment