Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let's Get It On!

Riding every morning, on a 40 minutes journey to Hartamas has been proven a bitch. It makes me lazy, and its not practical for just to train with the heavy bag. Finally, I make use of the well earn January comissions and enrol myself at Boxx Warriors Ampang, and by far it is worth every penny. The owner Kirsty is a nice lady and the trainer there, one of them Seramsih is very helpful, though his english is very much limited. Its not only the facilities but also the environment.

I could feel my movement, timing, technique and power is getting slightly better. The lead leg roundhouse is much improving, now the next step is conditioning my self for fighting. I plan to increase my weight training to 3 days a week and hitting it hard, while cardio I'm going to shift to interval, those long 45 minutes running is fucking dead boring. Hopefully I could see a significant improvent in a couple of weeks. Having my background as a bodybuilder, I could'nt help myself noticing that physically I look like crap. Part of the weight training days being increase is to look pretty again. I am afterall the god of war, and as a deity I have to look heavenly and too good to be true.

I hope this would be my rebirth, a new found life. I'll continue training hard, to be merciless and deadly, to be feared, known and respected so that I can say proudly, "this is Him and here comes the pain...". Let's get it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment