Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Do Something to Me...

After a relentless stellar effort from Playa' team Milton still came up short. I've waited literally over phone for hours like a chump, but it never rang, she did not call. I wonder how hard is it to call someone and to break his heart, I guess its so hard to a point it is so unbarable and to satied by ignoring it and pretend that it was never there at the very first place.

I know for a fact that this hole could not and will not be occupied by a person other than her. She've conquered me wholly and I could never find another tenant other than her. This land is only meant for her, her touch, her scent, her softness, her warm, the heart wants what the heart wants. I could give the taste of my shooter to any women I wish on this planet but none will ever own it. The heart wants what the heart wants... I'll be Repunzel, locked in a tower waiting for that Knight in the shining armour to take her away. Shall that Knight never come avail, she'll rot waiting for the truest love ever that never come.

This is a story to tell the world that there does exist true love, of a person who loves a woman so much, that takes his soul, spirit and joy away and leaves him hollow. There does exist such love, and a woman who posses this love from a man shall be the luckiest woman, as she shall not worried about loyaty or such, whenever she turn the man will always be there eternity. There does exist eternity and infinity, love which is so very much constant and everlasting. It is sad that this love given has no hand take.

Life is bizarre, the happiness of this man lies on this mere woman, and when he has so much to give she has no hand for him to take it. I still wish for one chance for me to meet her, perhaps a glimpse, I miss her helplessly... She did something to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment