Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gameover

I arrived at Hartamas at noon. Start off with streching, hopping on the toe(subsituting skipping, because I can't fucking skip), wrap my hand then whack the shit out of the heavy bag. Jab, cross, hook and bodyshot are fine, but it's so difficult landing uppercut on it. It just feel funny. I finish off with some resistance training and 10 minutes jog. Much better than yesterday.

As I reach Ampaville, Zombie call and says Boar ask him to advice me on my performance, that I got to do something with my number or I'll get the boot out. I replied, "fuck off, I don't give a shit!". I should be worried. What am I going to do being jobless? How am I going to eat? Yet, I'm not worried. A man who has nothing to live for has no love, and a man with no love is a dangerous man.

Somehow after meeting Jumpy, I ends up in Changkat, wearing guerilla hat, shorts, and croc, not a clubbing attire. It was nice meeting new people, especially Abus. Somehow I see her strenght in her. Full of energy, carefree yet longing for love and care. I know she has a guy, but everytime when I meet her, there's something missing, the sadness in her eyes, the pain that she endure, discontentment and hopelesness. Abus has that. I would hug her ever so tightly and whisper softly that everything will be alright.

She did'nt call, and I'm not surprised. It's obvious that the time has come for me to let go and embark on another journey. That the ball will never be pass, and I should start play at another court, or perhaps I should be playing something else, which requires no ball, court or passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment