Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Quest To Be A Fighter

I've decided that I will embark on being a boxer. I want to do it. I've always love boxing, it fascinate me, the valor, the courage, the thrill of being in a ring is irresistable. I've always intrigue by hand to hand combat and now I have the will to be part of it.

Just like how I started bodybuilding, my interest has been reciprocated with full of scepticism. When I mention my next quest is to be a boxer, people would smile, look at me few times and ends up with a laugh. And just like when I started bodybuilding, I don't really give a fuck because I knew the force in me is unstoppable once its in motion. I started bodybuilding 3 years ago, finish Mr. Selangor 2nd place on the first year, 5th for Mr. KL on the 2nd year, won Mr. Melaka on the 3rd year and hence qualify for Mr. Malaysia. Now, I'm done with bodybuilding and next is competiting in and amateur boxing bout.

The journey starts this morning, I arrived at the gym at 11am, as promise Bob who use to train to as a boxer was there for me. We start off with 3 minutes of skipping which I fail completely, and ends up hopping while holding a ropping. Embarassing. We did some punching with a a weight after that, and finally sparred with the focus mits. It feels good. I finish of with resistance training and 3 minutes of jog.

By the end of it I was drain and walking around the gym the whole day like a zombie. I guess my body needs time to adjust to my new endeavour, since I did bodybuilding in the past for 3 years.

With this new interest, I notice has taken my mind off her
a little bit. I was busy in my head thinking how should I train, what would I train, and how long would I be ready to be properly fighting. Yet, I do still miss her, I miss her A LOT! I could sit the whole day doing nothing and only think about her, but again she is not mine and belong to someone else. Sillily I do picture her sitting by the side of the ring if I ever had the chance to fight. She must be worried, but at the end I won, we went home after that and have a post-fight sex... What a life would that be.

She changed her profile picture, was not sure if it is her. Its a picture a of a lady taken fron the side of face, overlooking a window from inside a plane. I wonder how is she right now, is she well? Is she eating properly? Is she thinking about me or perhaps in bed having sex with her boyfriend. I could'nt stop thinking about all this.

Ultimately I wonder how does it all ends? Will she marry him, or will she finally come to me? I doubt the latter, eventhough as much as I want it to happen. Looking at my life its always been complicated with this sort.

I have to focus now on my new goal. Consider it as 2010 target, to fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. Thats all in my head now. I have to train to be stronger, faster and dealier, and the end we will see how does this all ends. I'm already excited.

1 comment:

  1. focus on your goal man..it will ease things..take you away from distraction..all hail boxer milton

    ReplyDelete