Saturday, January 23, 2010

Motion

I guess no matter what it is we wish to be better. We wish that our lives, feeling, emotion and journey will be better. The dissapointment that we've sustain over the years of living is very much due to least of understanding, poor perception and lack of positiveness. We do realise that life, and living is a matter of choice and constantly choosing between one or the other. There is no wrong choices, there is only action and consequences. When it comes to the least desireable juncture, we wain in despair, hating or blaming ourselves which make us fail to evaluate and learn.

At a financially challenge stage I yet went for the party, had an 'e' that a couple line of 'k' I went to the other side, at this age the high, worries and enjoyment was different. I had a good time, as many cases before 'k' espesially has never fail to cheer me, but inside I know, my affairs with 'e' and 'k' was long over, it was a mere revisitation. The recovery period has proven to be longer as compared to those young days, the after effect was much horrible and stranger than ever, as it seems everything is in slow motion.

I'm missing her terribly. Day by day it grows and keep on growing. The worst part is, there is nothing I can do about it. I can't call her, talk to her, see her or anything. The only I can do is looking at her picture and reminisce of time that we spent with each other. I wonder what is going on with her, what is going through her head or is she thinking about me. There's time which I felt she is very close and near to me and one day we will be together, or perhaps it is just my wishful, silly hopeless thinking.

I wish things will be better, I have to make things better. I have to make it a realisation, transforming it from mind to reality. I just want to be happy, living adequately, carefree and perhaps someone to share and enjoy it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment